Our Vision and Values
Our Vision is to create a world class Academy where all students achieve their potential.
At St Georges Academy we believe our ethos is calm and caring due to its values and vision. Led by the Academy Council, all members of the Academy have contributed to what we feel our key values are and these themes run through our assemblies and Life Skills programme.
- Respect: We agree to respect all members of our community and our environment.
- Teamwork: We agree to work together for the benefit of all.
- Tolerance: We agree to show tolerance of different cultures, traditions and faiths.
- Opportunity: We agree to seek opportunities for ourselves and others.
- Ambition: We agree to be ambitious for ourselves and others around us.
- Excellence: We agree to strive for excellence in everything we do.
At St George’s we uphold traditional British values, details of which can be found here