- Boccia World Championship Experience
- Students Display Citizenship Skills for School Garden
- Annual Careers Event Continues to Expand
- Greenpower Take The Checkered Flag
- Amazing Tales of Gold
- Summer Charity Fashion Show
- Royal Photographic Honour
- ESSA National Final Achievement
- Blisteringly Hot Summer Cabaret
- Tour Success for Harmony Group
Boccia County Success
We had four teams enter the County Level 2 Competition for Boccia here at St George's Academy. There were 12 teams taking part in the events where all of our teams placed in the top 5 of their competitions.
Our PD team finished first winning three of their matches and drawing 1, this included Milly, Tom & Emmy.
St George's PAN C team placed 1st winning all of their matches. Massive well done to Chloe, Joe and Mark on this achievement.
PAN A team came 4th and PAN B came 5th.
All teams played really well and there were some excellent games played.
They are now through to the county final on 9th March at Ruskington Campus and our fingers are crossed that they will make it through to the regionals the following week.