- Maintenance Update - Remote Desktop Currently Down
- Parent Governor Elections - vote closes 4th March 2019
- It's "Good" in every aspect again for St George's Academy says OFSTED
- Maths Inspired Fundraising for NSPCC
- Sleaford Tri-School Lit Quiz
- 'Mission Catastrophe' Young Writers Competition
- Important Notice - Planned Half Term Work - Monday 18th February
- County Cross Country Championships
- Parent Governor Vacancy at St George's Academy
- Student Photography Exhibition Lincoln
Mega Maths Fundraising
We have celebrated and raised money for NSPCC with a mega maths inspired day! We have had various activities across both campuses which includes cake sales galore and a guess the number of sweets in the jar. As well as a lock box challenge, which gave the students 8 questions to figure out to try break the lock box for a sugary treat! Year 8s had a maths competition as part of their assembly which raised £57 alone! A competiton for Numbers in Films saw Mr London's group in year 9 win.
Overall we have managed to raise just over £300 for NSPCC which is incredible!
We thank you for your support in raising awareness by promoting numeracy in your lessons in the run up and during the day! We also thank you as always for supporting NSPCC which benefits so many people!