- A Glimpse Of Life After Education
- BBC News School Report Day 2018
- Boccia Teams Through To Regionals
- Academy Newsletter - 2nd Edition
- Apprentice of the Year
- Chemist Visits Sixth Form Scientists
- Onatti Theatre Company Back Again!
- St George's Book Day Celebrations
- Local Radio Success for Two Sixth Formers
- Mega Maths Fundraising
National Final for Photography Student
One of our sixth formers, Aimee was shortlisted for the photography award "The Essence of Community Rail" at the 13th National Community Rail Awards, attended by 430 community rail partnerships, groups, industry leaders and government representatives. It was organised by the Association of Community Rail Partnerships (ACoRP), the awards were this year hosted by East Midlands Trains at a gala dinner at The Roundhouse, Derby.
Aimee's photograph got her second place in this national competition, we are incredibly proud of her.
For more information visit Acorps website.