- Annual Careers Event Continues to Expand
- Greenpower Take The Checkered Flag
- Students Display Citizenship Skills for School Garden
- Royal Photographic Honour
- Tour Success for Harmony Group
- Music Department of the Year
- Blisteringly Hot Summer Cabaret
- Gallery Exhibits Students Photography
- ESSA National Final Achievement
- SlamJam Finalists Take To The Stage
National Final for Photography Student
One of our sixth formers, Aimee was shortlisted for the photography award "The Essence of Community Rail" at the 13th National Community Rail Awards, attended by 430 community rail partnerships, groups, industry leaders and government representatives. It was organised by the Association of Community Rail Partnerships (ACoRP), the awards were this year hosted by East Midlands Trains at a gala dinner at The Roundhouse, Derby.
Aimee's photograph got her second place in this national competition, we are incredibly proud of her.
For more information visit Acorps website.