- Amazing Tales of Gold
- Student takes Silver at World Games
- Students Display Citizenship Skills for School Garden
- Annual Careers Event Continues to Expand
- Summer Charity Fashion Show
- Greenpower Take The Checkered Flag
- Our Trip to Boppard
- A Level Results - Record Pass Rate of 99.5%
- Tour Success for Harmony Group
- Blisteringly Hot Summer Cabaret
Primary Maths Quiz
The annual St Georges Academy Primary Maths Quiz took place on Sleaford Campus, with a total of 11 of our partner primary schools taking part. It was an exciting afternoon, with students being challenged with a variety of problem solving questions. Students had the opportunity to use our SMART response system, which operates in a similar way to the controls used in ‘Who wants to be a millionaire’.
After taking an early lead, St Botolph’s Primary School hung on to finish in first place with William Alvey Primary School in second place and Our Lady of Good Counsel Primary School, Kirkby-la-Thorpe Primary School, and Leasingham St Andrew’s Primary School finishing joint in third place.
Many thanks to all that took part.