- Maintenance Update - Remote Desktop Currently Down
- Parent Governor Elections - vote closes 4th March 2019
- It's "Good" in every aspect again for St George's Academy says OFSTED
- Maths Inspired Fundraising for NSPCC
- Sleaford Tri-School Lit Quiz
- 'Mission Catastrophe' Young Writers Competition
- Important Notice - Planned Half Term Work - Monday 18th February
- County Cross Country Championships
- Parent Governor Vacancy at St George's Academy
- Student Photography Exhibition Lincoln
Promoting Unified Sports
As part of our Play Unified scheme which prides itself on promoting social inclusion through shared sports and competition experiences, it works to join people with and without intellectual disabilities on the same team. It was inspired by a simple principle: training together and playing together is a quick path to friendship and understanding.
Our Ruskington Ambassadors Milly (Year 11), Marcus and Mhari (Year 10) organised an assembly to encourage the current year 7s to get involved. Our Year 7 Drama Group from Sleaford Campus took a trip over to Ruskington to perform during the assembly their inclusion sport piece which was about raising the profile of disability sports in schools.
For more information visit Play Unified website here.