- Amazing Tales of Gold
- Student takes Silver at World Games
- Students Display Citizenship Skills for School Garden
- Annual Careers Event Continues to Expand
- Summer Charity Fashion Show
- Greenpower Take The Checkered Flag
- A Level Results - Record Pass Rate of 99.5%
- Our Trip to Boppard
- Tour Success for Harmony Group
- Blisteringly Hot Summer Cabaret
Three Teams Qualify for National Gymnastics Finals
Students represented St George’s Academy by competing in the East Midlands Floor and Vault and Milano Team competition in Stamford. The gymnasts performed excellent routines and demonstrated great teamwork throughout the day. In addition to the high standard of gymnastics, one of the judges congratulated the St George’s students on their politeness and sportsmanship throughout the competition.
The teams that qualify for the Milano National Finals at Stoke on Trent in March are:
U13 Girls (Team Silver)
U19 Girls (Team Silver)
U16 Boys (Team Gold)
Academy Gymnasts: Yasmin, Callie, Can, Cameron, Hannah, Echo, Hannah, Erin, Louise, Sophie, Harriet, Emma, Sophie, Niamh, Keira, Ruby, TJ and Alfred.
Well done to all, and now comes the hard work for the National finals!