Destinations

Student Destinations

Student destinations refer to the placement or provision at the end of Year 11, 12 or 13 taken up by students.

The 2023 leavers fall under the Raising the Participation Age legislation, requiring all leavers to stay in learning until their 18th birthday. The table below shows those students who left statutory education in 2023 and their level of participation as of 1st November 2023.

The graph below shows Year 11 Raising the Participation Age Compliance of St George’s Academy students at both Ruskington and Sleaford campuses compared to other schools in Lincolnshire, the East Midlands, neighbouring schools and England

NB: From November 2022 Local Authority Table Data
  

In 2023, 88% of Year 11 St George’s Academy students stayed on into the Sixth Form.
 

In 2023, 90% of Year 12 St George’s Academy students remained in the Sixth Form with the remaining 10% leaving to gain employment or leaving for other reasons.
  

In 2023, 68% of Year 13 St George’s Academy students went on to Further or Higher Education, 305 went in to employment/apprenticeships and 2% went on to other things such as a Gap Year.
 

Student Progression in 2023

UCAS Destination Map - St George's Academy, Sleaford