For more information about the Academy please read our Prospectus, which is available on this website.
Applicants may only apply by completing the Academy paper application form, which is linked in the advertisements below. Lone CVs are not acceptable. If you are unable to access the online application form due to disability or limited access to a PC, please contact the HR Office.
APPRENTICE- LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANTS
32.5 Hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 3.30 pm with one half day per week at college
£3.90 per hour
24 month apprenticeship
We are seeking to appoint two Level 3 (Advanced) Teaching Assistant Apprentices in partnership with Boston College.
These fantastic opportunities will develop your skills as a Teaching Assistant whilst working with individual children having special or particular needs, in accordance with the child’s statement where appropriate and/or groups of children as directed by the teacher. You will also provide support to the SEN Manager/Principal/Teacher across a range of child-centred activities to promote child development and learning
The posts will be based at the Sleaford Campus
To apply and for further information please go to https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-447260
Closing date for applications is 4 August 2019.
Interviews are provisionally planned to take place on Thursday 8 August 2019.
St George’s Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
Salary £8.21 per hour
Hours – by arrangement
Casual Worker Agreement
We are seeking to recruit reliable and highly organised individuals to assist with public examinations.
Responsibilities will include greeting and seating candidates, distribution and collection of examination papers, invigilation of examination sessions and ensuring compliance with exam board regulations at all times.
The hours would be by arrangement throughout the examination seasons.
If you would like to discuss further, please contact Nic Hartill, Exams Co-coordinator on Nicola.Hartill@st-georges-academy.org.
For an application form please click here.
To view the job description for the role, please click here.
Please complete the Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form, click here.
Further details and application forms are also available by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01529 301162.
- For enquiries regarding advertised posts please email email@example.com. Applications may also be submitted by email to this address.
- As part of our on-going commitment to promoting equality and valuing diversity, St George's Academy is committed to eliminating discrimination against any individual on the grounds of the nine protected characteristics defined by the Equality Act (2010).
- Candidates are invited to contact the Academy should they wish to arrange an informal tour of facilities: however this tour does not form part of the shortlisting procedures.
- St George’s Academy has introduced probationary period contracts for all new employees. A copy of the full policy can be obtained by contact the HR Office.
- We are working positively towards making our equal opportunities policy a reality and have a Corporate team to advise on childcare issues.
- It is strongly advised that you complete and return your application form as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment. Whilst the planned closing date is included above, the vacancy may be closed early should sufficient applications be received.
- Disabled people and people with a manageable mental illness or with a learning disability are very welcome to apply. Support and/or assistance with completing an application form is available from the HR Office by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01529 301162.
*St George's Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Please note that all posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check. A criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. Additional employment checks will be carried out for all roles in accordance with 'Keeping Children Safe in Education Statutory Guidance for Schools and Colleges'.