For more information about the Academy please read our Prospectus, which is available on this website.
Applicants may only apply by completing the Academy paper application form, which is linked in the advertisements below. Lone CVs are not acceptable. If you are unable to access the online application form due to disability or limited access to a PC, please contact the HR Office.
52 weeks per year, 37 hours per week
Salary: S14-17 £16,781 to £17,772
To start as soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Senior Receptionist to be based at our Sleaford Campus. The successful candidate will have excellent organisational and administrative skills and will work well under pressure. Previous school experience preferable. The successful candidate will be responsible for the running of our very busy Reception: providing an effective and efficient reception facility and assistance to all visitors, callers and staff.
ASSISTANT SCIENCE TECHNICIAN
37 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Permanent, Sleaford Campus
Salary: S6-11 £13,900 to £14,419 (actual)
From September 2018
Duties will include helping to prepare experiments, ensuring equipment and chemicals are available for staff and that the prep room is clean and tidy. Experience desirable but training and supervision will be provided. A willingness to be flexible, a cheerful disposition and an interest in Science are required.
ICT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Salary S4.18-21 £18,870 to £20,541
To start as soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and industrious individual to provide technical support to staff and students. Whilst working within an ICT Support Team across two campuses, the primary base for this position will be at our Ruskington Campus. Typical duties will include call logging; problem solving; installation, configuration, repairing and upgrading ICT equipment (hardware and software); periodic printer maintenance; basic network implementation; setting up ICT bookings; auditing; updating support manuals and creating user guides. Existing knowledge of hardware and software maintenance is essential, although in-house training will also be available. The Ruskington Campus has 400 users, 300 devices and 12 virtual servers.
For application form, please click here
CLOSING DATE FOR ALL THREE POSTS IS 9.00 AM ON MONDAY 11 JUNE 2018
TEACHER OF SCIENCE
To start September 2018
The Academy is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher of Science to join a successful and talented team of staff. A Recruitment and Retention allowance and negotiated post of responsibility available for suitably qualified candidate.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 9.00 AM ON FRIDAY 25 MAY 2018
- For enquiries regarding advertised posts please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications may also be submitted by email to this address.
- As part of our on-going commitment to promoting equality and valuing diversity, St George's Academy is committed to eliminating discrimination against any individual on the grounds of the nine protected characteristics defined by the Equality Act (2010).
- Candidates are invited to contact the Academy should they wish to arrange an informal tour of facilities: however this tour does not form part of the shortlisting procedures.
- St George’s Academy has introduced probationary period contracts for all new employees. A copy of the full policy can be obtained by contact the HR Office.
- We are working positively towards making our equal opportunities policy a reality and have a Corporate team to advise on childcare issues.
- It is strongly advised that you complete and return your application form as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment. Whilst the planned closing date is included above, the vacancy may be closed early should sufficient applications be received.
- Disabled people and people with a manageable mental illness or with a learning disability are very welcome to apply. Support and/or assistance with completing an application form is available from the HR Office by email email@example.com or by calling 01529 301162.
*St George's Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Please note that all posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check. A criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. Additional employment checks will be carried out for all roles in accordance with 'Keeping Children Safe in Education Statutory Guidance for Schools and Colleges'.